Mindsight is searching for an Account Executive – Managed Services. The Account Executive position requires consulting on complex sales solutions that command high profit margins, building and facilitating executive-level relationships across an array of vertical, and providing in-depth customer technology roadmap and collaboratively work with inside Account Manager to uncover new sales opportunities.
Mindsight, an industry recognized IT consulting and engineering firm headquartered in Downers Grove, IL, provides advanced technology solutions in the areas of IT Infrastructure and Communications. Marquee Mid-Market and Enterprise clients leverage the business experience of Mindsight consultants and the technical competencies of expert level engineers to help confidently assess strategic value. The end goal is to align delivery of the highest quality, least cost systems with internal client business needs and objectives. Mindsight is recognized by major OEMs for their expertise and consistent execution around best practices.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Offer the widest possible set of high demand product and solutions of any of your competitors
- Identify new accounts and introduce our company value proposition to key decision
- Use forecasting and pipeline to manage sales growth
- Develop and utilize professional account management tools and follow up procedures
- Represent a high growth firm with the finest reputation and with great success stories within consumer products, manufacturing, professional services, financial and healthcare
- Perform complex sales within an IT consulting environments by clearly defining best business solutions, developing strategies and execution of plans and utilizing business models.
- Fostering strong communications, business, and technical acumen paired with solid partnerships and consistently exceeding sales quotes.
- Utilizing our readily accessible team of resources to help you prospect, engineer solutions, and handle flow business/administrative detail
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Finance/Economics/Engineering
- 3+ years of experience with demonstrating ability to sell within IT hierarchy and complex business solutions
- 3+ years demonstrated high performance, sales success, (with a focus on driving and closing net new business)
- 3+ years of computer hardware networking experience preferred (Collaboration, Data Center, Networking, Cloud and Managed Services
- Minimum high level understanding of technology or interest and aptitude for learning technology
- Ability to demonstrate business forecasting: monthly forecast, weekly commit, and pipeline development
- Collaborating with internal engineering teams along with established partners
- Self-starter with solid values, viewed as a trusted advisor
- Ambition to build business with insatiable sense of success with stable employment history
- Competency for intangible consultative/solution selling
Why Work for Mindsight?
- Work for management that provides mentoring and support, recognizes your contribution, facilitates growth and accomplishment, stays out of your business, and ensures your work is enjoyable and secure.
- Be sure to find a firm that will guarantee your current income and provide lead generation assistance to restart your business in the shortest possible window.
- If you are missing any of the above, or your management/organization has changed or your income is capped by increasing quotas/shrinking territory, we would enjoy hearing from you.
Mindsight is the fastest growing (40%+) IT Consulting firm in Chicago with solid financials, a strong benefits and professional development program, equity ownership opportunities for all employees, and a true sense of camaraderie among employees.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.