From Small Meetings to Large Events, WebEx Streamlines Collaboration
Cisco WebEx lets you connect online with anyone, anywhere, in real time. To take part in a WebEx web conference, all you’ll need is a computer or wireless device with an Internet connection, an audio connection (either through your computer or phone), and webcam (optional). By meeting online, you remove many of the constraints that can make meetings challenging, like getting everyone in the same place at the same time.
Best of all, since it’s offered as Software as a Service (SaaS), there’s no new hardware or software to implement or scale.
Minsight’s experts can provide your organization with the guidance and technical resources necessary to ensure a fast implementation that meets your business, security, and compliance requirements.
Benefits of Cisco WebEx
A World of Possibilities
- You can launch or join a meeting using a web browser, mobile phone, or tablet device
- Users from around the world can participate with localization for 12 languages
- Attendees have the option to connect by phone or integrated audio on their computer
- Users can send invitations and reminders using an automated phone call, text message, email, or instant message (IM)
- WebEx is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, and Solaris
High Value, Low Cost
- There’s no hardware or software to implement or scale, making it very cost-effective
- Save time and money by reducing travel
- Conduct captivating meetings with high-definition video that automatically switches to the current speaker
- Record meetings for future reference, training, or demonstrations
Software as a Service (SaaS) Delivered Through the Cloud
Cisco combines their global, on-demand web conferencing with market-leading WebEx applications, which is delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS) through the Cisco WebEx Cloud.
Cisco WebEx Applications
WebEx Meeting Center
The meeting center is your hub for web and video conferencing. All you need is internet access to get your meetings started.
Collaboration Meeting Rooms: Included with a WebEx Meeting Center subscription, you can connect with anyone, from anywhere, on any device—regardless of what technology they use.
WebEx Event Center
Deliver high-impact, low-cost online events to up to 3,000 people at a time.
WebEx Training Center
Train more people in less time with engaging live or on-demand instruction.
WebEx Support Center
Resolve support issues quickly with responsive, quality remote assistance.
Cisco Gold Partner
The Cisco Gold Partner certification is a testament to our skill and understanding of Cisco collaboration and voice solutions.
Cisco Master Collaboration Specialist
The Master Collaboration Specialist certification is given to technology partners who demonstrate a thorough understanding of Cisco collaboration technology. Whether Jabber, WebEx, Spark, or other tools, Mindsight has proven to be experts with these solutions.
Mindsight Collaboration Services
Mindsight can manage everything about your collaboration and contact center environments, from alert monitoring and configuration, to end user experience and circuit provider remediation.Learn More
Collaboration Infrastructure Roadmap
Our Collaboration Infrastructure Roadmap can give you a detailed picture of your collaboration environment and help you build a roadmap for the future.Learn More
Design and Deployment
Whether you need design help, validation help, deployment help, or more, Mindsight is there to tell you what is possible and what isn’t.Learn More