Skype for Business
Transforming Corporate Communication
Whether across campuses or continents, Mindsight understands that modern enterprises require a tool that brings teams together and empowers them to collaborate as if they were working face to face. Microsoft’s Skype for Business is that tool. Skype for Business offers instant messaging (IM), presence, conferencing, and telephony solutions that support the needs of businesses ranging from small to large.
Mindsight’s engineering team is comprised of highly experienced and certified professionals who are well versed not only in Skype for Business, but also in its impact on your network performance. We can help you determine its true value for your business with a cost and benefits analysis. We can also candidly discuss limitations, “gotchas,” and considerations so that you know exactly what you’re getting into before moving forward.
Two Packages: Skype for Business Server or Skype for Business Online
Skype for Business Server 2015
This on-premise service provides IM, presence, peer-to-peer VoIP and video, conferencing, enterprise voice, and telephone-system (PSTN) connectivity.
Skype for Business Online
This service in Microsoft Cloud or Office 365 provides IM, presence, peer-to-peer VoIP and video, and conferencing.
Advantages of Skype for Business
Faster, Simpler Interaction
- Share content, voice, and video quickly
- Access from virtually any device or geographic location
- Click to join meetings right from your Outlook calendar
- Easy-to-use interface
- Office 365 integration enables access to Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word apps
- Collaborate with anyone, anywhere, and on any device
- Meetings can be joined from compatible web browsers and devices so you’re not tied to one location
Improved Collaboration and Productivity
- Work collaboratively on a whiteboard
- Communicate with a group of colleagues using instant messaging, voice, or video calls
- Share your screen or documents and make changes in real-time
- Hold online meetings with PowerPoint slides
- See when your colleagues are available in real-time
- Eliminate the need for email when you have a quick question or need fast answers
High Quality Video Calling
- Get resolutions up to HD 1080P
- Users can easily switch from an IM (instant messaging) session to a video call
- Gallery view allows you to see multiple people in a conferencing room
- Face to face contact
- Reduces travel costs
- Reduces infrastructure managements costs and lowers total cost of ownership
- Functions of multiple software programs are combined into just one platform
Mindsight Microsoft Certifications
Microsoft Silver Midmarket Solution Provider
Mindsight is a certified Microsoft Silver Midmarket Solution Provider. We have knowledge and proficiency in installing, configuring, and administering Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, and Office 365 systems.
Mindsight Support Services
Managed Collaboration Services
Mindsight can manage everything about your collaboration and contact center environments, from alert monitoring and configuration, to end user experience and circuit provider remediation.Learn More About Our Managed Collaboration Services
Collaboration Infrastructure Roadmap
Our Collaboration Infrastructure Roadmap gives you a detailed picture of the state of your collaboration environment and where you can improve.Learn More About Our Collaboration Infrastructure Roadmap
Collaboration Design and Deployment
Whether you need design help, validation help, deployment help, or more, Mindsight is here to tell you what is possible and what isn’t.Learn more about our Design and Deployment Consultation
Network expertise is vital to the valuation and deployment of collaboration solutions, and Mindsight’s engineering team is comprised of highly experienced and certified professionals well-versed in this technology’s impact on your network performance.Learn More About Our Network Assessments
Skype for Business: On-premise, Hybrid, or Cloud Deployments
Mindsight can provision and deploy Skype for Business on-premise in your in-house data center.
Mindsight can provision and deploy Skype for Business on-premise and in a colocation environment.
Mindsight can provision and deploy Skype for Business Online. You can host services through Microsoft Office 365 in the Microsoft public cloud.