Collaborate Without Limitations
Cisco Jabber is an all-in-one communication tool that boosts productivity using instant messaging, voice, voice messaging, and conferencing. Jabber is a great way to keep teams connected wherever they are.
Advantages of Using Cisco Jabber
- Combines communications across platforms and devices with a single interface
- Compatible with a wide range of devices
- Secure, easy to deploy, and scalable to thousands of users
- Offers intuitive user interface with easy access to address books and presence statuses
- Can be used through common software applications like Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint
- Allows a laptop or tablet to be used as a mobile, high-definition video conferencing system
- Enables faster responses without the need for email. Chat with available co-workers instantly
- Encourages more employee interaction and creates a united team environment
New Features in Cisco Jabber 11.5
Chat Alerts Sound Menu
Jabber now lets you customize your default alert noise.
Send the same chat message to multiple contacts at once without creating a chatroom.
Multiple Device Messaging
For users with Jabber on their phone, tablet, and PC, Jabber now syncs the devices together. Read past chat history regardless of the device it was accessed on. Messages read on one device will update on others.
In chat rooms, users can now mention specific members with the @ symbol.
Now you can specify the destination folder for received files transferred through chat.
Instead of defaulting to your main screen, you can choose which screen to display when initiating a screen share.
Click to Call in Top Browsers
When using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, users can initiate a Jabber call by simply highlighting the phone number.
Jabber for Windows – Virtual Experience
Jabber Virtual Experience Media Edition is a software-only solution that provides Jabber for virtual environments. (Citrix/VMware)
Better Together: Mindsight and Cisco
Cisco Master Collaboration Partner
Mindsight has a Cisco Master Collaboration Partner certification. We are an authorized technology provider for Cisco Telepresence Advanced, and have specializations in advanced collaboration architectures.
Mindsight Supporting Services
Mindsight can manage all aspects of your collaboration and contact center environments, from alert monitoring and configuration, to end user experience and circuit provider remediation.Learn more about our Managed Collaboration Services
Collaboration Infrastructure Roadmap
Our Collaboration Infrastructure Roadmap gives you a detailed picture of the state of your collaboration environment and where you can improve.Learn more about our Collaboration Infrastructure Roadmap
Design and Deployment
Whether you need design help, validation help, deployment help, or more, Mindsight is here to tell you what is possible and what isn’t.Learn more about our Design and Deployment Consultation