Cisco Unity Voicemail
Stay Connected Even When You Are Not in the Office
Access voice messages from nearly any device. Whether you have an IP phone, mobile phone, tablet, web browser, email client, or desktop client, you can experience more effective collaboration by easily prioritizing and managing messages.
There are two platforms for voicemail solutions: Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Express.
Cisco Unity Connection
Cisco Unity Connection is a server-based voicemail and unified messaging platform designed for both small and large organizations with a comprehensive feature set.
Advantages of Cisco Unity Connection
- Access Voicemail Anytime, Anywhere: whether from an IP phone, mobile phone, web browser, email client, or a desktop client like Cisco Jabber, Cisco Unity Connection allows users to access their voice messages from their preferred devices.
- Accelerate Collaboration: easily prioritize and manage messages, access meetings, and connect to colleagues by simply saying their names.
- Deploy a Reliable Solution: with years of successful deployments, Cisco Unity Connection is a tested and reliable solution.
- Secure Messages: Cisco Unity Connection keeps all messages highly secure, so they cannot be accessed by someone outside of the organization.
- Adaptable Design: enjoy the flexibility to deliver unified messaging, integrated messaging, or simple voicemail. Cisco Unity Connection also works in a variety of messaging environments using standard protocols and can even be deployed on a Linux appliance.
- Virtualization: Cisco Unity Connection supports virtualization on Fibre Channel, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), Small Computer System Interface over IP, and Network File Storage SANs.
- Robust Speech-Recognition Features: perfect for a mobile workforce, employees on the road can now manage their voice messages hands-and-eyes-free.
- Cisco SpeechView: with the addition of Cisco SpeechView, the team can also have their voice messages transcribed and delivered to their email inbox.
Cisco Unity Express
Cisco Unity Express provides a quick, convenient way to manage voicemail, auto attendant, interactive voice response, and a rich set of other messaging features. As a simple addition to voice-enabled integrated services routers, Cisco Unity Express is an ideal solution for small to medium size businesses, as well as enterprise branch offices.
Advantages of Cisco Unity Express
Affordable and robust: Cisco Unity Express provides affordable voicemail and greeting services with voice mailboxes for up to 500 users.
- Telephone Prompts and Interface: Intuitive telephone prompts and a web-based interface are included.
- Multi-Platform Management: Employees using Cisco Unity Express gain the ability to manage voicemail using a Cisco Unified IP Phone display, their web browser, or email client.
- Time Card Management: Using the TimeCardView features, management can access and utilize time-card data.
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Voicemail (SRSV): Unity Express can also help deliver and manage voice messages on a central server if the WAN goes down. It also restores them to the central server when the WAN comes back online.
Both platforms offer businesses added accessibility to essential voice messaging capabilities.
Mindsight Knows Voicemail
Cisco Gold Partner
The Cisco Gold Partner certification is a testament to our skill and understanding of Cisco collaboration and voice solutions.
Cisco Master Collaboration Specialist
The Master Collaboration Specialist certification is given to technology partners who demonstrate a thorough understanding of Cisco collaboration technology. Whether Jabber, WebEx, Spark, or other tools, Mindsight has proven to be experts with these solutions.
Mindsight Voicemail Services
The Mindsight engineering team is ready to help monitor and support your voicemail solution. Set up a managed services agreement with Mindsight and determine our level of involvement from just alerting to full administration.Learn More
Collaboration Infrastructure Roadmap
Our Collaboration Infrastructure Roadmap give our clients a detailed picture of the state of their collaboration environment and where they can improve.Learn More
Voicemail Design and Deployment
Whether you need design help, validation help, deployment help, or more, Mindsight is here to tell you what’s possible and what isn’t with our Design and Deployment consultation.Learn More
Voicemail Deployment Models
Mindsight can provision and deploy your voicemail solution on-premise in your in-house data center.
Mindsight can provision and deploy your voicemail solution in a colocation off-premise, or in a private cloud model.